WHAT ARE LIGHTROOM PRESETS?
Lightroom Presets are filters for photographers and instagrammers. The filters are made for Adobe Lightroom and can easily improve your photos with one click! The presets help you create beautiful colors and settings to all your photos.
WHAT PROGRAM DO I NEED TO USE LIGHTROOM PRESETS?
The Avelovinit presets are designed for the desktop version of Lightroom CC as well as for the free mobile version of Adobe Lightroom CC. lf you don't have Lightroom yet you can download it by clicking this link.
WHAT FORMATS ARE THE PRESETS AVAILABLE FOR?
The presets are compatible with RAW, PNG and JPEG photos. The presets can be applied to all of your mobile phone images in the free mobile version of Adobe Lightroom CC available in the Appstore.
CAN I USE LIGHTROOM PRESETS WITH A MOBILE PHONE OR IN LIGHTROOM MOBILE?
Yes you can! All the presets are made for both the desktop and mobile version of Lightroom. Simply follow the installation guide attached in the download.
HOW DO I GET THE PRESETS?
You will receive all of your presets right after purchasing the presets. They are sent to you via email immediately after the payment is completed.
IF I BUY A NEW COMPUTER, CAN I MOVE THE PRESETS?
Yes. The presets are simple files. You can drag the Lightroom Presets into any folder or hard-drive you like. You can also save the .zip file you will receive after the purchase and upload that to your new computer.
The preset looks dark on my photo. why?
All photos and cameras work differently. However, there are simple adjustments you can make to make it look beautiful. Simply increase/decrease the exposure or adjust the color temperature and you should be all good to go!
WHAT ARE .XMP AND .LRTEMPLATE FILES?
The .xmp files are the new version of the Lightroom preset files. (CC7.1 and up) They work with the latest versions of the Adobe Lightroom. If you have an old version of Lightroom you need to use the .lrtemplate files. If you wish to use the .XMP files you need to update your Lightroom to the latest version.
The .lrtemplate version presets are made with the old version of Lightroom. (CC7.0 and below)
** All of Avelovin presets come in .XMP, .LRTEMPLATE and DNG Mobile Preset files.
HOW DO I INSTALL LIGHTROOM PRESETS on my computer?
1. Open Lightroom and the image(s) of your choice. Once you’ve done that, make sure you are in the Develop Tab.
2. Next, look for ‘Develop‘ in the top menu bar and then click Develop > ‘New Preset Folder…‘
3. After you click ‘New Preset Folder…‘ you will see a box popping up allowing you to title your presets. Enter a name that suits your folder of presets and then click ‘Create‘.
4. After you create the new folder, it will appear in the Presets Dropdown to the left. Go and right click on top of the folder and you will see a few options.
5. Select ‘Import…‘ and you will be taken to your files where you can navigate to the presets you have received. The files are named with .xmp - ending. To select multiple presets click and select the first one, then hold the command key(Windows Key on Windows) and select the rest of the presets. To select all the presets in a folder, click the first preset and hold the shift key, then scroll down and select the last preset.
6. After you’ve selected all the presets you’d like to install, click ‘Import‘.
That’s it! You’ve successfully installed Lightroom Presets. They will appear in the folder you just earlier created! To apply them to a photo simply click one of the effects and then adjust the settings to your liking.
All preset packs come with installation guidelines.
HOW DO I INSTALL LIGHTROOM PRESETS on my phone?
All preset packs come with installation guidelines for both Phone and Desktop.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.